In an anniversary-heavy summer, one of the most high profile will be the 10th anniversary of the Walking Dead - that's the comic book, not the show.
While The Walking Dead Escape is returning to Petco Park, creator Robert Kirkman and his fans will be celebrating with activities inside the Con as well. Many of these will take place at the Future US dedicated booth (no booth # yet, sorry), such as:
- debut of the Veloster Zombie Survival Machine, a custom 2013 Hyundai Veloster built by Galpin Auto Sports
- the WalkingDeadChopShop.com app where visitors can design their own digital zombie survival machines; the winning design will be built in real life and unveiled at New York Comic Con in October.
- TellTale's The Walking Dead video game
- zombie costume contests and a zombie makeup station
- celebrity appearances - not sure if this means random celebrities or actors from the show
No word on whether the booth will feature the annual awesome stage set photo op that spawns one of the longest lines on the floor.
Post a Comment